martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Lindos Gif's de Taylor Lautner *


super Sexy aww..

Interviewer: What would your characters have in their iPod?
Taylor: That’s a good question though. I don’t know, I have never thought about this. I think Jacob would be a little off…
Entrevistador: ¿Qué personajes tienen en su iPod?
Taylor: Es una buena pregunta sin embargo. No sé, nunca he pensado en esto. Creo que Jacob estaria un poco fuera....

When you transform into a werwolf all of your clothes tear off. And when they tear off you’re left with nothing but out of courtesy we pack little jean shorts throughout the forest and we throw those on. (x)

I jump over a hurdle and just totally faceplant! I wanted to give it a shot and they were worried at first but it turned out really well. (x)


No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...